What we're talking about is standing the exhibit properties up in the shop to make sure everything fits and works. There are a number of reasons you would take the time to do this:
- Review graphic placement and fitting of demos.
- Determination of which properties will be used and shipped.
- Confirmation of the actual shipment.
- A preview for management.
Things to consider before you do a pre-shipment, pre-show preview:The labor cost to set up the both and repack.
- Timing--do you have reasonable time before the show?
- Being prepared for any changes management or other factors will bring.