- Reach prospects. It's the best way to reach more prospects for fewer dollars
- Face-to-face interaction. You can learn more from people in less time meeting them in person.
- Showing off products and services. Your suspects/prospects/clients and touch and feel your products without having to visit a site or factory or have a sales person call.
- Gathering leads. Hey, you get to collect more leads in a shorter time.
- Develop relationships. More time with people means you know them better.
- Scoping out the competition. The show floor is great for this: see your competitors and their presentation within a short distance of your own.
- Media exposure. The trade media and popular press will be at the show and you can get their attention.
- Market research. Learn more about your market and industry in a shorter amount of time, See new products, get real-time opinions from clients or prospects (or industry insiders)
Thanks, Linda, for this good information.
Linda Musgrove is The Trade Show Teacher, www.tsteacher.com